Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just a quick update...

Okay...

We did it, we finally did it!  The kids are finally taking tests and trying to reach their AR goals for real!  They LOVE putting the beads on their necklace for every point they get.  When they reach their 100% goal for AR, they put on a star.  When they reach their 150% of their goal, they get a GOLD STAR!  They love the gold stars!

I would like for all my kids to reach 150% of their goal, which averages around 18 points, or 36 books.  They are doing a fabulous job!  I am so proud of them.  Today, I took pictures of all the ones that have over 150% and the ones that met their 100% goal.  Well, I didn't post it yet, because I know tomorrow, I will have 2 more kiddos that will have reached their goals... so I will post pics tomorrow!

We are working on measurement in the classroom.  They had fun today trying to guesstimate what the temperature was outside and inside.  We passed around the thermometer and measured both inside and outside temperatures.  They are doing great with that.  Tomorrow, we will be learning about inches.

Tomorrow, I promise to post more pictures and update this blog more than I have been doing.  I need more hours in the day.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment