Sunday, January 29, 2012

Writing...

Writing is such a fun subject for me to teach.  Unfortunately with writing the students either LOVE to write or hate it.  I always have such a hard time finding fun writing activities for them so they can learn and grow to produce good excellent writings.  Sooooo, in my search for fun writing activities that will help teach them the different genres, I found this fun site that I am pretty sure they are going to love!  It is a great site from Scholastic and I hope it is one that won't go away for a long time!  If you get a chance go check it out!  For one of my workshops, I have these boards that they mix and match to come up with a sillly sentence. But for this, they have to come up with a story.  I am going to give it a try this week and see what happens!  I found this over at


Thanks so much Mrs. Chappell for sharing your great find!

1 comment: