Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I hope you are all having a wonderful spring break and much deserved rest! I am lucky enough to be spending my time at the beach which has been wonderful! Thankfully I am surrounded by some of the best friends a girl could ask for! They are watching out for me while my darling husband lives his dream and works at the Masters. The only downfall is that we can never have a real Spring Break together as a family! He loves it, so that makes him happy, which makes me happy!

I am sorry that I haven't updated any posts lately, but at my school they blocked it so I can't update my posts from school anymore, which I only did on Sundays.... So I am going to have to find a way to do it from home now! I was looking forward to updating my blog this week while on vacation... But NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! Yikes!

I am dying to get on the computer and blog and I feel lost without it! I guess it is a good break for me... But I cannot wait to get back home and work in my classroom! I am having withdrawal! I am able to post from my phone but don't have any good pictures... Except one that I took of my babies on the beach! I hope you don't mind if I share!

I know this week is going by too quickly and I am enjoying it... I hope you are enjoying your break as well!

1 comment: