Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Woo Hoo!!!

Not only do I have some awesome readers in here, I have some ROCK STAR students that are rocking with ROCKET MATH!  I want to give a big WOO HOO to Jackson for flying into subtraction in Rocket Math.  He completed the whole addition rocket from A-Z!  Just look at that sweet face!  Keep studying those math facts each night!  I want all my students to fly off into subtraction!  I know they can do it!



The AR Brain Beads have been a big success in my class so far!  They are LOVING the beads and they are coming up with all different kinds of patterns and designs to put on their necklaces.  When they reach their goals, they can wear the necklaces around school and hang them back up when they are done!  I am so proud of these kids!  They are really trying hard with AR! 



Don't forget that tomorrow we celebrate Veteran's Day.  We have talked about it and read a story called, "The Wall."  It helps them understand why Veterans are so important.  Tomorrow we will have a play in honor of Veteran's Day.  If you are or have been in the Military, I want to give you a personal THANK YOU for your sacraficies and all you do for our nation.  You are our HEROS!

No comments:

Post a Comment